Academic Seminars, Forums and Panels
- February 25, 2019: The Institute of Finance and Financial Regulation invites you to the Occupational Funds and Asset Management Forum which will take place in the Old Athens Stock Exchange. The Forum focuses on the specifics of asset management for Occupational Funds which is a timely topic with great interest for the Greek economy. For more information, please click here. You can find a Press Release for the Greek Press here.
- February 13, 2019: IFFR seminar, Oil and Equity Return Predictability: The importance of dissecting oil price changes. Speaker: Dr Georgios Skoulakis, University of British Columbia and IFFR Fellow. For more information, please click here.
- November 12, 2018: Panel on Financial Technology in Asset Management and Insurance: Advances and Opportunities. Panellists: Dr Dimitrios Kavvathas (Managing Partner Harmony Advisors & IFFR Fellow), Emilios Markou (Executive Director Hellas Direct). Moderator: Professor George Skiadopoulos, Director of IFFR. For more information, please click here.
- October 29, 2018: Joint IFFR & Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association seminar, Economic Policy Uncertainty and Stock Market Participation. Speaker: Dr Dimitris Georgarakos, European Central Bank. For more information, please click here.
- September 10, 2018: Joint IFFR & CFA Society Greece seminar, Τhe Εcοnοmίcs οf Value. Speaker: Professor Dimitris Papanikolaou, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, NBER and IFFR Fellow. For more information, please click here.
- IFFR’s members, Professor George Skiadopoulos and Assistant Professor Michail Anthropelos organize the Research Seminar Series of the Department of Banking and Financial Management of the University of Piraeus.
Past conferences organized by the IFFR’s resident fellows in collaboration with other universities and colleagues or independently are:
Assistant Professor Michail Anthropelos organizes the series of Ph.D. seminars of the Department of Banking and Financial Management of the University of Piraeus where PhD candidates present their work.